.

Friday, March 1, 2019

An admission essay Essay

Finance is like art you confuse to analyse every aspect before making just a decision. I gestate that if some ane is good at art, he would be good at finance beca ingestion you contend logic everything has a set order and method. apiece piece is placed carefully and has a high significance amongst its environment. You bring analytical skills to get apart every piece of information and use it to make your cause decisions. After three years studying at University of Tirana- Finance Department I am erst again judgeing career advancement and this is the reason why I applied to this program.pickings into consideration my foundation and my interests, graduating from this studying program is the next logical step. I have got ambition to climb the career ladder, but in my persuasion to reach the highest positions you must be motivated to keep your skills updated and motivation is one of my greatest skills. Motivated from the above sentence my goal is to work in a reputable investmen t bank or the treasury departments of an supranational bank. But also I would like to work as a financial advisor, which is my short term goal.My education has provided me with an excellent introduction to business, and they have sparked my interest in finance. I have the ability to pick up skills and knowledge quickly and am independent enough to conduct my own study and research. I have become more flexible in identifying what concepts need to be used and when, thus, helping me achieve the greatest results likely are the studies of this program. This is the way my education contributed to my decision to enter the program.At this gratuity in my life, I consider the studies of the program necessary since I need to gain a broader understanding of finance and to sharpen my analytical skills in order to be successful in corporate finance. This program pass on assist me achieving my future career goals because it will allow me to concentrate in finance, strengthen my global business perspective, and provide me with the opportunity to study with and examine from people with varied backgrounds. It will also help me to engender my self-assertion and will give me greater powers of resilience.Upon graduation from the program, I will seek a position as an associate within the corporate finance department of a large, Wall Street, investment-banking firm. In three to five years, once I have become adept in financial analyses, drafting prospectuses, preparing business presentations and other financial advisory work, I will pop off into a senior associate position. Here I will develop my abilities to anticipate client needs and to engineer solutions that address these needs. In most 10 years, I will have the experience necessary to take on upper-level management.

No comments:

Post a Comment