.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

College Admission Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

College Admission - Essay warningIn addition to Spanish, I would also like to learn languages such as German, French, Italian, Japanese, and Arabic.The reason why I am so interested in furthering my education at the Saint Louis University-Madrid Campus is that I cast to become a fully-licensed nurse practitioner in the future. My hard work ethic will hopefully help me to achieve my career goals I have been working since I was 14. Currently, I am studying in conjunction with working as a bartender for almost 60 hours per week. Aside from this, I help an autistic child in the mornings. The reason why I feel so compelled to do this is that I love to help hatful of all ages and backgrounds I am use uping joining the Peace Corps. My hobbies hold hiking, caving, and exploring. I do not feel in awe of new challenges because I see them as exciting and a chance for me to prove myself. I work best under pressure because I get a thrill of being able to overcome any obstacles that fall my w ay.I consider that learning is a life-long process, and is one that should not be taken lightly. There is never a term in our lives where we can claim to know it all. I prefer to be humble and open to anything that may improve my understanding about the world. My experiences with other cultures can help me to better understand how other groups of people think and

No comments:

Post a Comment