.

Friday, March 15, 2019

The Case Of The Elusive Car Salesman :: essays research papers

     I was walk around Lexington, waiting for my local mechanic to finish thelatest repairs on my 77 molest Impala. My names Yesterday, Sam Yesterday.It was hot in Lexington, by that is not uncommon for mid-July. Id had a penny-pinching several months, and I was in good financial position for the first timesince I bought that Impala anchor in 1977. That elevator simple machine had served me well, butlately it had been failing. Maybe it was time for a trade, I scene so Iwalked over to the nearest sociable (sort of) car dealership.     As soon as I set ass on the shiny showroom floor, it seized me. It was themost beautiful thing I had ever seen. A sparkling combination of steel,leather, electronics, and a very life-sized engine. The muscle car had beenrevitalized in the form of a 1995 Chevy Impala SS. It was sleek, resemblingthe type of car Darth Vader would drive. I grabbed the nearest salesman,hopped into the body fondling leather bu cket, fired up the 275 bhp. LT1 engineand took off. As the 6-speaker CD stereoscopic picture belted turn out Aerosmith the poorsalesman tried to sell me a car that had already sold itself. I had fallen inlove, it was the only car that I had loved since that 77 Impala. It had anengine large enough to gratify my primitive need for power, an image thatscreamed "Hey you with the radar gun See if you deal catch me" Granted, itwas heavy, it had watery boat-like handling, and drank gas like my UncleBubba drinks beer. Still, I loved it. It wasnt Japanese, German, Korean, orotherwise. It was a big hunk of purebred, American muscle car, dammit.     I picked out a nice shiny new one, called the bank and drove class in my newwheels. I decided to spring for all the bells and whistles leather, CDplayer, alarm system, keyless entry, etc. I figured that if this car was spill to run as long as my last Impala it should be well-equipped.     As I was admiring the view from my office in the Financial Center, the pealrang. I answered and was greeted by a rather hysterical woman named Dianewho thought that she had been cheated by her car dealership.     "That evil Car salesman has kidnaped my car" she explained.     I calmed her hatful and asked what happened.     "Well, Larry, the salesman, picked up my Lexus for servicing, just as usual.Also as usual, he odd a more expensive car as a loaner. subsequent in the day,

No comments:

Post a Comment