.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Dance Moms Essay Example for Free

Dance Moms EssayBefore decision making to do this assignment, other than the clips we watched in class I had never seen the show before. The episode of Dance Moms I watched was actually rattling entertaining. The episode I watched was in Season 3. In the episode there was a new girl who joined the competition dance team her mark was Nicaya. Of course, she came along with her mom whose name was Caya. Caya wasnt at all manage the rest of the moms. She didnt dress any(prenominal)where near as proper as the rest of the moms. Shockingly, she was also a lesbian, which truly surprised the rest of the moms.Caya felt like her daughter brought Divatude to the dance team, but I doubt the other parents felt the need for anything close to that. In the beginning, Nicaya didnt know any dance terminology, well at least how to spell them. Abby Miller, the owner of the studio, challenged Nicaya to get word them in the beginning of the episode, because she was impressed with her dancing abi lity she still wanted her to stick around. The main period of play in the episode was whether Nicaya would take Paiges spot in the group performance. Paige had been in a direction for her foot for 4 weeks and had but got cleared by her doctor to compete again.The hard decision amidst the two girls created conflict between their moms. Kelly, Paiges mom, seemed to overreact when Abby persistent to practice them both interchanging them in the spell to see who performed the best. Kelly stormed out of the studio and had several outburst of anger throughout the show. Caya didnt handle herself any better she constantly used foul language directed at the other moms. In the end, Abby decided to let all of them perform which lead to a first place performance. My impression of the moms was that they had to all been crazy.The feature that most of them quit their jobs to have their kids dance is ridiculous. Im pretty sure they dont have to go to every practice and sit in the upstairs of t he studio. I thought that was very weird and obsessive. Individually, I think Holly, Nias mom, has her head on the straightest of all the moms. She didnt really converse too much, but she wasnt too quiet. Kelly was definitely the most immature of all the moms with the way she couldnt control her anger. The rest of the moms were just equally as crazy as the rest of the cast. Those I mentioned just stuck out the most.I was probably the most impressed with Abby Miller, because she tries her best to get the most she can from her dancers. I like how she made sure to tell each dancer how important it was that they got the job done. She reminded of a really tough football coach and in my opinion those are the best coaches, because they motivate you to perform at your highest level. If I had a daughter who had dreams of being a dancer, I would love for Abby Miller to be her coach. I know she would turn my daughter into a great dancer. She teaches discipline and skill. It would also keep my daughter dynamical which would lead to a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment